Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quiet

I had a couple of days off and it was pretty busy last night, so I haven't had a chance to see if any guests had any experiences the last few days, but hopefully I will get to it tonight. We had some amateur ghost hunters last night, and I'll find out from them if anything happened. Pretty quiet ghost-wise from the front desk, although the front door kept wiggling. It could have been the wind, but it seemed pretty still up here.

I hope to get some pictures on the site as quickly as possible, although I don't seem to have a lot of time to get good ones. Maybe someone who has stayed here and captured a good picture will e-mail it to me, as I've seen some really good ones that I'd love to include.

Where possible I have been going through the book where people write down any ghostly experiences that they had and adding them. The original book was stolen, but the new one goes back to the winter of '08, so it's better than nothing. I hope to begin to see a pattern of what goes on in each of the individual rooms.

There are a couple of old stories, including a couple of suspicious deaths and at least one suicide that took place in the buildings past, and I will tell them fully at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment