Monday, June 22, 2009

Conversations In The Boiler Room

With only a few rooms in house last night, it was very quiet. As I was walking through the boiler room, I heard a faint conversation. It was only in a very small area that I could hear it, and it was too faint for me to make out the topic of conversation, but I could hear it. I checked the laundry room, because sometimes a radio is left on, and it can sound like talking; but it was turned off. For several minutes I heard it, and finally it trailed off. Could it have been workers from the buildings hospital era discussing repairs? I can't say, but it was pretty creepy.

Tonight we don't have anyone booked in the hotel so far, so it could be very quiet. If it remains that way, I hope to get a few pictures of the empty building. Maybe I will even try to get my hands on a tape recorder. With no one in the building, I would know for sure that it wasn't a "living" being on the tape.


Jerome Grand Hotel Night Auditor Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment