Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Post

I am starting this blog to document the (almost) daily occurence of odd activity in the place of my employment, The Jerome Grand Hotel in Jerome, Arizona. It is an old building, originally a hospital in a booning mining town. Since the '90s it has been and is still being renovated as a hotel. It has a longstanding reputation as a haunted building, as does most of Jerome. More and more people are coming, hoping to see or hear something.

In the future, I plan to have photographs, my personal stories, stories of guests, past stories related to the front desk staff, as well as an almost nightly update of the things that go bump during my "GRAVEYARD SHIFT".

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have stayed here in the past and have a story or experience that you would like to share. I would be more than pleased to include it, as well as any photographs that you may have captured during your stay.

I look forward to this forum, and perhaps we will eventually end up with proof positive of supernatural events taking place in the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment