Monday, July 13, 2009

Room 39AB

We had gone ghost hunting for a while when we came back to our room. I heard a cat meow on our floor. A couple hours later there was a depression on our bed. It had looked like a cat had burrowed itself on the bed!!! It was creepy! We had stayed with the K. family and the candy was weird!! It moved by itself and we got a picture of what could be an apparition. Lots of orbs.

The B. family

PS: The ghosts like to hold the bathroom door shut when it's not locked...

1 comment:

  1. I always stay the 39AB, I got engaged on the balcony of 39A. My husband has a EVP of a man saying "their coming for you, there coming and your not here" clear as day, that was because they had been saying "where are you" (they were ghost hunting) and also the sound of the elevator screaching to a stop and some one saying "elevator" real slow. these are very clear EVP and they even did a wisper test to show even a human wisper sounds nothing like these voices.
    not to mention my unusual experience at the haunted hamburger, I felt like someone i loved was going to die, i was crying and warning my future husband that something bad was going to happen, it was so strainge (this is 5 min after my engagement to the man of my dreams) the minute i went and walked down stairs and out side my chest wasnt heavy and i was no longer so sad, it was very out of my character.
    jerome is haunted. no doubt in my mind.
    <3

    ReplyDelete