Monday, July 13, 2009

Room 10

Me, my sister and my grandparents spent the night in room #10. Whether the things I'm about to write were because of ghosts, or just our imaginations running wild I have yet to decide. When we left to go out and eat, I had everything very precise. When we got back, the lipstick I had left out was turned slightly, my tweezers were no longer IN my makeup bag, but NEXT to it, and the window was open, which everyone remembers it being closed. Later that night, while watching tv the channel changed itself. I mistook like 4 lights for orbs, and... while in bed I heard feet shuffling. That scared me the most. I also heard (I think) the sound of "cheers" at a coctail party, and three keys on the "broken" organs being pushed. AND THEN at around 4:00 am I was abruptly woken up by my grandmother who was frantically saying "K.! THE DOOR KEEPS OPENING AND CLOSING!" I sat upright as she walked to the door and said "Who's there?!?"
Meanwhile I'm like peeing my pants I'm so scared. Turns out it was grandfather coming back from smoking. These things could have been ghosts, or our imagination running wild. I don't know. But it was a thrilling night. ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Thanks Jerome-

No comments:

Post a Comment